Friday, April 20, 2007

ZAP-X SUv

With gas prices continuing to shoot upwards, this kind of vehicle is looking more and more attractive.

Potentially charged in just 10 minutes, the ZAP-X will have a 350 mile range on a single “tank” of electrons and develop the equivalent of 644bhp, making its 155mph top-speed sound all too feasible. Four-wheel drive should hopefully keep that fancy body stuck to the road, too.


My only problem, is the color. I hope they have it bright corn-yellow, with green trim. I'm also wondering if there is enough head room in there for me... I need a lot of space for my corn shaped head.

For more cool ZAP cars take a look at the ZapWorld website!

2 comments:

DewKid said...

Though not as "green" as your car, Corny, I'm loving the new GMC Acadia. It actually gets 26 mpg on the highway (18 mpg city), which is pretty damned nice for an SUV. The minivan I'm driving now only gets about 16 on the highway! Yeeeesh.

Of course, my main commute vehicle (to and from work) is the Honda Civic. No, not the Hybrid Civic. I'd love to drive a hybrid, but I can't justify the cost. Someday, though....

Anonymous said...

GREEEEEEEEEEEEEN????!?!?!??!?